4 Lb Engineer Hammer w/ Fiberglass handle
- 4# engineer hammer with fiberglass handle.
- Forged tool steel head, Made in USA, with clear lacquer finish to deter rust.
- Striking face is precision machined with proper radius and chamfer (bevel), providing safer performance.
- Heat treated after machining for increased depth of hardness. (Turning after hardening looks more attractive (on competitors tools) but leaves less depth.)
- Heat treatment produces fine grain structure and Rc 46-54 (Rockwell) for safety and toughness.
- 14″ American-made fiberglass handle, fiberglass pultrusion with a molded grip for comfort.
- Handle is epoxy bonded to bare metal eye, creating an extremely strong chemical and mechanical bond.
- Meets or exceeds ASME B107.54-2001.